1K views
Resolved
4.0
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Apr 28, 2018

I will post pictures soon

Update by user Apr 28, 2018

We went through all the cabinets. A serious problem with quality control.

90% of our upper cabinets had issues. We have 2 rows of cabinets on top, so they need to line up. Many were not square, nails were sticking out, very dirty, cracking, and gaps. Door corners were damaged and obviously repainted.

One cabinet was designed wrong. Gaps in cabinets were there should be no gaps. Nails missing in cabinets causing gaps. Like cabinets vary in measurements, it causes them to be off at the top or bottom and not stack properly.

VERY Poor quality, which is very sad!! We have waited so long and spent a good chunk of change for these.

The design process with cliq was amazing. But it looks like we bought stock cabinets at the hardware store.

Update by user Apr 27, 2018

cabinets finally delivered

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2018

My cabinets arrived to the local warehouse for delivery over a week ago. No one called to set up delivery.

When I initiated the call they said they didn’t have all my cabinets but didn’t notify cliq studios after a week of this problem. I contacted cliq and they said they would look into it. So I continue to initiate calls and no one knows what is going on. Getting quite frustrated.

It seems once cliq has their money there is no sense of urgency to follow through with delivery. Someone figure it out soon before I file fraud with my Credit card company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cliqstudios Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

JollyStickInsect

Finally, the cabinets arrived. Along with Cliq, I too had to call the delivery company.

That was the problem! I was not impressed with them and hope Cliq considers not using them in the future. Cliq has been great but it seems once the cabinets leave their facilities it is out of their hands so to speak.

Cliq did everything they could. I appreciated their help once it got into the appropriate hands.

CliqStudios
CliqStudios Verified Representative

Hello.We are so sorry that that your delivery was delayed. Our director of customer service sent you a voicemail and followed up with an email early this morning to make sure you had the full shipping info and packing list.

Your full order has shipped from our facility, and you rest assured if there's anything missing, just call our director of customer service and he will personally make sure replacements are expedited. In the meantime, if you require any further assistance, please give us a call.

to CliqStudios #1466777

Yes thank you for the update I finally heard from the director which has been great. Now if I would only hear from the delivery company on a delivery time.

CliqStudios
to Dawn #1466797
CliqStudios Verified Representative

Okay. We'll follow up with them.