1.3K views
Style and Design

I am the GC for the project and the homeowner purchased these cabinets outside of our contract. The initially looked like quality cabinets but when they arrived the cabinets were damaged and had quality control issues.

The replacement parts/cabinets took 4 weeks to receive and it delayed the install by 2 weeks extending the overall project. Multiple doors arrived warped and had to be replaced multiple times.

I had a subcontractor damage a few of the doors and drawers and after all of the trouble they would not discount the replacement parts even though I replaced and discarded all of the issues that they had. Horrible experience and would not install them in a dog house.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cliqstudios Cabinet.

I didn't like: Anything about them.

Comments

CliqStudios
CliqStudios Verified Representative

We are so sorry. Although your experience isn't typical for our customers, we apologize that products arrived damaged and that your timeline was delayed.

Please let us know if there is anything further that we can do for you or the homeowner.

Thank you for your candid feedback. We will share your thoughts with the team to help all of us improve.