Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

Poor Quality Warning other customers

I bought two kitchens from Cliqstudios. First one, in 2017, was excellent (and complicated). Then the ownership changed. The second one, in 2020, was a simple line of cabinets and the quality was laughable. Of the 14 cabinets I ordered, 8 came damaged. Of the 8 that had replacement pieces, 3 of those came damaged. Nails showed through, doors were scraped and chipped and looked like they had been painted on a metal grate and turned too soon, hinge holes were so different that it was impossible to line up the doors, rails on the drawers were not screwed in and fell off, rubber stoppers were missing. It is just a mess and I am still working on making it look nice - 6 months after ordering. The last 3 doors that needed to be replaced were on back order and they did refund me for those as I could not wait 6 weeks. BUT, I asked for a partial refund for quality and Bill Decker (new owner) just ignored me. He assured me before I ordered and talked to me by email twice while I was trying to get replacements, then when I asked for a partial refund, he ghosted me. I thought about contesting the entire charge on my credit card, but then the credit card company is involved. So this is my recourse. Two friends have already asked if they should buy from Cliq and I said no. One of my sons works for a construction company and he asked me as well. I cannot recommend. There is NO quality control.

User's recommendation: Do not buy.

#1983401

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so sorry that your second cabinet order did not go as smoothly as your first order went.

We apologize for the delays this has caused you project. .As you know our Customer Service Team has been in communication with you to address your concerns and resolve the issues with your order. The CliqStudios team, including our owners ,our designers and every person in our Indiana manufacturing plant, takes a great deal of pride in our ability to deliver a quality product. We appreciate that you've given us an opportunity to make this right.

We want you to be as happy with this kitchen as you were with your first kitchen. Please reach out directly if we may be of any further assistance.

#1983406
@PissedConsumer1983401

I have reached out many, many times. I would have sent the kitchen back for a full refund if I could have.

I asked for a partial refund to offset the extra installation costs to correct the problems the poor quality caused. Bill Decker ignored me.

This reply is not a real offer of anything, it is just so you look good by replying. My order number is 50290 and I want $3000 to offset the extra costs I incurred.

View more comments (1)
ID
Pros
  • Design service
Cons
  • Atrocious quality
  • Arrived damaged from factory
  • Huge loss of money
Loss