1.3K views
1.9
Style and Design

I just started installing my cabinets yesterday. Really poor quality of the cabinets.

Plus one part was completely missing and two cabinets had wrong dimensions. My whole remodel is now getting delayed by 3 weeks because of this bad execution. The service center is completely useless. Offering to ship replacement only in two weeks from now and I don’t even know if it will be right.

The first replacement cabinet that was sent was also wrong.

I have no words for this disaster. Beware and buy proper products if you can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cliqstudios Cabinet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

CliqStudios
#1482064
CliqStudios Verified Representative

Hello. Thank you for sharing your experience.

We are so sorry that your order was incorrect when it arrived. As you know all of your cabinets were special-order built-to-fit products. Our customer service department is diligently working on your behalf to ensure all of the parts you will need to complete your kitchen arrive in excellent condition. Your replacements have been ordered and are in our production department now.

It does take time to custom build those items and ship them to you.

You will receive a notice when your order has shipped. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to your customer service representative if you have any further questions.