2.4K views
5.0
Style and Design

There is a fair amount of reviews on here and some of them talk about damage. I ordered the cabinets they came in after 4 weeks.

Everything arrived undamaged and in full down to the last piece of molding. I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the quality of service. Two gentleman placed them in my garage and arranged them so I had enough room to park. After opening all the cabinets everything came in as ordered.

There was no lack of quality. They are well made cabinets and my finish was beautiful and exactly what I wanted.

It matched the sample I had perfectly. They nailed my order

Product or Service Mentioned: Cliqstudios Cabinet.

Reason of review: everything went right.

Comments

Your kitchen looks great! Can you tell me more about your floors? Company, color?Thanks!

Received wrong size cabinet, and designer did not think through details of island design. Order had a 27" base and received a 21".

Called immediately, but no reps that handled issues were in. Took 2 days to get back to me.

Thanksgiving may be ruined because we got a wrong cabinet and was told it would take 10 to 14 business days to ship. Do they not double check the order?

CliqStudios
CliqStudios Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate the kind words and we're very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us and like the quality of our product.

Thanks also for including photos - your new kitchen looks great! :-)