3K views
Style and Design

Update by user May 30

I am not pissed off!!

Original review posted by user May 30

I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets.I used Kraftmaid as the comparison.

The retail quote from Lowes was $10,000 plus $1900 labor to install and remove the old kitchen. I got a discounted quote from Home depot for the same and it came out at around $7500. I did the measurements myself and used the CliqStudios website to put together a preliminary quote. I then called and talked to a design specialist to get her input and add small items to complete the quote.

It came to $5200 out the door including delivery. They said it would be delivered in about a month and came in 3 weeks. The cabinets, 16 Dayton Shaker style in white, are of very good quality and construction. One cabinet had a minor defect in that the base was not quite level.

We were able to fix that myself. The instruction videos were very helpful. The cabinets are built in Indiana. The cabinets are also all plywood.

You pay extra for plywood with Kraftmaid.

Everything went together beautifully and I am very pleased with the results.Five star rating from me.

Review about: Cliqstudios Cabinet.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Quality product, Quality product good price.

Had an Experience with CliqStudios?

Comments

CliqStudios
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1334962
CliqStudios Verified Representative

Hello and thank you for your kind words about our products and service! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with CliqStudios, and are very happy to hear that you like your new kitchen! Please contact our Customer Service folks if there is anything else we can do for you.