My wife has not been happy with the flaws of our kitchen. I hope you will be able to help resolve these issues. I remember the cabinet above the frig. that has a door that will not stay open. The doors hardware will not hold it up. I ask for assistance but really did not get any resolution to this problem.

I ordered our kitchen cabinets last year in October from your company and I believe you helped me through the design. The cabinets were white and carbon. The contractor pointed out some things that I could not explain.

I am attaching photos to help clarify.

1) There is no shoe molding therefore the cabinets look incomplete.

2) The spacing between the refrigerator and vent hood is non existent. Should not there have been a spacing strip? The doors hit the vent hood and Frig.

3} There was no spacing from a wall and the doors and drawers are right up against the wall. Again, should not there have been a spacing strip to allow for the door to open up more?

4} There were 4 corbels and because of the way they had to be mounted, the decorative panels would not fit on the front side. ( where the chairs are) We could only use one on the right side. I do not have a photo of this at this time.

At first glance, our kitchen is gorgeous and we have had many great compliments but the kitchen is lacking the above issues.

I hope your company will stand behind their product.

Sincerely,

Gary Cason

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I just happened to come across this because of the nature of my business and it relates to me being in the cabinet industry for over 30 years. I'd like to give CliqStudios credit for biting their tongue and offering to help.

To the reviewer: Leaving a review that can have negative impacts for something before getting answers from the company or understandings of process is horrible. I can answer your complaints without my ties with the provider: you ordered cabinets from someone and you have a separate contractor problem.

I hope you wrote a complaint about your contractor.....actually not, because it sounds like you should evaluate your expectations - not theirs. Yes this bothers me when customers of any company do this!

CliqStudios
CliqStudios Verified Representative

Thank you for writing to tell us about the issues with your cabinets. We are so sorry that you’re experiencing this and genuinely appreciate another chance to make this right.

Tomorrow morning one of our customer service representatives will contact you to resolve these issues.

As a courtesy, we’ll send that molding to you at no charge. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please reach out to us at socialmedia@cliqstudios.com.