2.5
Style and Design

They are a terrible company that makes pretty good cabinets. I ordered and paid in advance for my new kitchen cabinets in March 2019.

The bulk of the order arrived in the first week in May. So far so good. One drawer unit had the wrong style drawer fronts but they sent me the proper ones so no big deal. All but one of the remaining cabinets arrived a month later.

That seemed like a long time but again not a huge deal. However one of the upper cabinets again had the wrong door. They promised they would send the proper door. The shipment had 1 cabinet that had the end trim panel on the wrong side.

Again they said they would ship me a new end panel. The biggest thing is even the second shipment did not include the 18 inch lower drawer stack. Again they apologized and said they would look into it and send me the drawer stack I paid for in March. Cliq has to this day not yet shipped the replacement door the end trim panel or the drawer stack.

It is two months since the original order arrived.. This is particularly galling because the countertop people will not even measure for the new countertops until the missing 18 inch drawer stack is installed. I have raised these concerns with customer service on many occasions. They are very nice and send e mails stating your replacement order will be there soon.

But they never actually say it has actually been shipped. An 18 inch drawer stack is the most common size for most kitchens. It’s the size that holds your silverware. Yet I am 4 months out and Cliq can’t be bothered to send me one.

It is like Cliq can’t be bothered to make the effort. Their attitude is “we’ll get around to it eventually.

I gave Cliq 2 stars because the cabinets are actually of very good quality.

If I was grading only how Cliq operates its business I would give them zero stars. Good cabinets but a horrible company.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

CliqStudios Pros: Good quality cabinets.

Comments