2K views
2.7
Style and Design

During the so called design stage I was treated unprofessionally and rushed. I felt that the only thing on her mind was her commission.

She had the drawing of the room I sent and complained numerous times about the measurements. Said she couldn't read it and had attitude when I called her to find out when I would be receiving her plans. Three of the drawers are out of balance, she forgot to order the skin for a part of an exposed side of a cabinet, I gave exact measurements for two upper cabinets, she said "That's not how it shows in their book". Therefor, I now have more filler where filler was not needed at all.

I am getting ready to remodel another room I don't think I will be using this company again. Mada Brown

Product or Service Mentioned: Cliqstudios Design Consultant.

Preferred solution: Skin for the side of the exposed cabinet, including installation..

I didn't like: Customer service, Designer, Way i was treated.

Comments

CliqStudios
CliqStudios Verified Representative

Hello Mada - We're very sorry to hear that the service you received did not meet your expectations. The drawers that are out of balance should be easy to adjust. Please contact our Customer Service Department: call 612-425-2725 or send an email to customerservice@cliqstudios.com.