CliqStudios - Cliq Studios cabinets do not save money & service horrible
Although I liked the sample, the product quality, designer and customer service is pathetic. The designer was slow (days at a time to turn around a design tweak) and uncooperative and cost me additional money on her two mistakes. The pantry does NOT come with roll out trays and when I had to downsize from 24" to 21" she did not include that option. The wall oven had add on drawers as I only had one oven not double. The add on drawers should have been for base 30" cabinets but were vanity. I had to ship back and pay freight over $100 and 20% restock fee. In the interim, the correct items for rollout trays and proper drawers for wall cabinet arrived three weeks later. Unfortunately contractors were gone and left now with extra labor cost and to find someone who will do a small cabinet job.
Some of the drawers came off the drawer box in the cartons in the garage due to cheap screws used in the drawer face to box. The veneer fronts are extremely linear strips so please be aware. I did think they were solid fronts but that mistake is on me as saw later that they are veneer fronts. Hopefully you can learn from my mistake.
The wall cabinets were scratched and the original shelves were badly nicked and finished off poorly. When replacement shelves came, they were NOT matching interior shelves. They send you a 'touch-up' kit for scratches. I had to call customer service repeatedly to get a status on when shipping replaced items.
Once you finally sign off on design, you do NOT have the capability of ordering the items yourself. It goes through Cliq Studios slow service process of days to approve. There was no communication when items would arrive except for the freight company contacting me. I had back and forth to get the freight truck with a lift for the proper delivery because the freight company's original instructions was off the back of the truck street side.
My returned items took TWO weeks for the credit to appear. They were fedex received on 6/13 and received email on 6/15 for the credit amount. Not until Wednesday 6/27 did the credit show up on my charge card. How many times have you returned items to home depot or lowes and we all know it only takes two or three days to reflect the credit.
Cliq Studios charges $172 @ to prep a wall cabinet for glass with no glass. KitchenCabinetKings in New York actually offered very similar product with wall cabinet glass and many other base cabinet modifications. Only reason I did not select KitchenCabinetKings was pantry had to be 24" or 18", and I needed a 21". In hindsight, I wish I had gone with KitchenCabinetKings with a 24" pantry and just creep into an adjoining room.review #330926
You may also like
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "My Pulte home came with a "free" baseline electric Whirlpool kitchen appliance package, with multiple options to upgrade the appliance line as long as it was electric. Only one..."
- "Stained my deck just under a year ago. Looked great when I was done and for the rest of the summer. Snow melted away from winter and now the stain..."
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to email@example.com..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "Here is information on these ***, SCAMMERS that I found on the internet: 1 Troy Wubbena was previosuly arrested on 2-10-2008 for two Felonies (UNLICENSED PRACTICE OF HEALTH CARE PROFESSION..."
- "Telefund Inc. Has Bad Reviews Online And A Sick Reputation Of Harassing People Who Are On The National Do Not Call List Registry! =========================================== Back on Monday, April 20, 2015 and Thursday,..."
- "After deciding not to go with my usual Pro Flowers because they didn't have what I was looking for, I decided to try this place for the first time. I..."
- "4 weeks ago we purchased two Laz boy leather recliners from NFM KCK. We where told it would be 4 weeks for delivery, so I drove 90 mile to get the..."